In celebration of its 35th year, the Sloan’s Lake Citizens’ Group (SLCG) is hosting a competition to find a new logo. Neighbors and SLCG members are encouraged to design and submit a new logo for the organization.
This new logo will be used across all SLCG media (digital and print) to ensure consistent communication and identity.
The creator of the winning logo will receive a $50 gift certificate.
Logo submissions and questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· The design should be simple, easy to comprehend, memorable and versatile.
· Fonts and colors should be used sparingly.
· The primary version should be created in both CMYK and RGB. A secondary, one-color (black-and-white) version should be supplied for instances in which color printing is not an option.
· It should be scalable for use in large and small applications. Vector and raster formats are required.
· Resolution: at least 300 dpi.
Deadline for Submissions: Aug. 9
Voting by SLCG Members: Aug. 16-30
Logo Selected: Aug. 30
Logo Unveiled: Sept. 21 at the SLCG 35th Anniversary Pig Roast
Our Mission: The Sloan’s Lake Citizens’ Group is a nonprofit that works to maintain and enhance the beauty of the Sloan’s Lake and West Colfax Neighborhoods and to promote the general welfare of its residents, merchants, and property owners.