Tomorrow, November 5th, is the last day to vote.
The deadline to mail in your ballots has passed. All ballots must now be dropped off at voter service centers or placed in designated 24 hour drop boxes. For a list of ballot drop-off locations and hours please click here.
Get the Facts
- Learn more about candidates and ballot issues online
- Get more news and live updates on Twitter, Facebook and DenverVotes.org
- Watch these videos for basic voter information and an in-depth Ballot preview
- Hear from the candidates and learn about ballot issues
- Click here for important information including key dates, Voter Service and Polling Center hours and locations, and 24-Hour Ballot Drop-Off Box locations.