7:00-7:10 p.m. Welcome and Introductions
7:10-7:15 p.m. Police District One Report
7:15-8:15 p.m. Updates on the South Sloan’s Lake (St. Anthony) redevelopment:
- Cameron Bertron from EFG Brownfield Partners will present the revised South Sloan’s Lake (former St. Anthony’s property) GDP (General Development Plan), focusing on what has changed from the version presented at our July 10 SLCG meeting.
- A review of City Open Space policy
- Clarification of SLCG’s Position practices
- Open Forum: The audience will have an opportunity to provide their comments, concerns and recommendations. This information will then be forwarded to City Planner Theresa Lucero.
8:15-8:30 p.m. SLCG Highlights and Updates
- Veterans Day Pancake Breakfast at the Del Norte Veterans Apartment
- Holiday Event
- Volunteer Opportunities
The SLCG encourages you to send your public comments regarding the South Sloan’s Lake GDP directly to:
Community Planning and Development
Attn: Theresa Lucero
201 W. Colfax Avenue, Dept. 205
Denver CO 80202