Come join us at 7:00 TONIGHT for our monthly neighborhood meeting at Merritt Memorial United Methodist Church (2246 Irving Street).
- Welcome and Introductions
- District 1 Police Report
- SLCG Good Neighbor Award Recognitions
- Commander Paul Pazen-Nominated by the Denver Kehila Resource Group
- Lt. Tony Galawa; Lt. John McDonald; Lt. Ernie Martinez-We wish them well in their new assignments across the city, but want to make sure they know they are missed in District 1.
- September 19-21 RIOT Festival Discussion: Andy Gorchov with Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium Management Company will join us to listen to concerns, respond to questions, provide feedback and identify ways to avoid similar noise problems in the future.
- Brooke Bailey will discuss the walkability of the region and efforts to instal a crosswalk at 25th and Federal.
Reminder: From 6:30-7:00 p.m. (just before the general meeting) a Police District 1 SCAT officer and/or our Community Resource Officer will be available to meet with residents individually to address specific crime and safety issues.