The City of Denver elections for Mayor, City Council and Auditor are happening now. Everyone will get a ballot in the mail this year, if yours has not yet arrived, please call
- The deadline for submitting mail ballots is Friday, May 1
- The deadline for submitting ballots in person at a drop-off location: Tuesday, May 5
Ballot Drop-off Locations in Council District 1
- Highland Recreation Center, 2880 Osceola Street
- Scheitler Recreation Center, 5031 West 46th Avenue
- Denver Police Department District 1, 1311 West 46th Avenue
Voter Service and Polling Center
- Highlands Recreation Center, 2880 Osceola Street
Weekdays: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Tuesday (May 5, election day): 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Ballots can be dropped off at the above locations 24 hours a day until election day, May 5. On Tuesday, May 5 the polls will close at 7:00 pm sharp and all ballots must be received before that time.
For more information please click here.