Join us at 7:00 this Wednesday, May 13th, for our monthly neighborhood meeting at Merritt Memorial United Methodist Church (2246 Irving Street).
Come, listen, learn, speak up and speak out on issues impacting our community
REMINDER: From 6:30-7:00 pm, (just before the general meeting), Police District One CRO Josh Vasconcellos, will be available to meet with residents individually to address your specific crime and safety concerns.
AGENDA (7:00-8:30 pm)
- Welcome and introductions
- Police District One Report – New CRO Josh Vasconcellos
- Emela Jankovic from the Denver City Attorney’s Neighborhood Prosecution Team (NPT)
- Councilman Paul Lopez will join us to describe the council boundary changes happening effective July 20, 2015. Soon we will be part of both Council Districts 1 & 3.
- Zoning Update: Rezoning application for the St. Dominic Priory
Please don’t forget to bring your food donations for the Bienvenidos Food Bank!