Join Sloan’s Lake Citizens’ Group TONIGHT for our annual business meeting and board elections.
When: TONIGHT from 7:00-8:30 PM
Where: The Del Norte VA Apartments, First Floor Community Room (2635 Federal Blvd)Parking is available in the parking lot on the west side of the building or on the street. Enter either through the Federal Blvd. main entrance or the door on the north side of the building, directly off the parking lot.
- SLCG Good Neighbor Award Presentations
- Tony Frank – NW Denver Chess Club Organizer
- Tiffany Steinke- Sloan’s Lake Clean-up Days Organizer
- Dan Rowland, Director of Public Affairs, Dept. of Excise and Licenses is returning to give a follow up report on the implementation of the new Marijuana Club legislation.
- Go on-line to take the Denver Moves: Transit-Major Transit Investment Corridors Survey: app.maptionnaire.com/en/309
- Neighborhood, Zoning and Redevelopment
- SLCG Annual Business
- Approval of revised SLCG by-laws
- Election of SLCG Officers
- Wrap up and Final Comments
There will not be a Police District One Report this month. For specific questions or concerns, contact our Police Community Resource Officer (CRO) Robert Gibbs directly at 720 913-0566 or by email: Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org